Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Planning: My Target Audience

The age of my audience will be those in the age of around 18-25ish: the age at which people have adequate responsibility to travel either on their own or with friends apart from the family. I plan to produce a travel magazine for my home state of Florida. Each issue of the magazine will focus on a different city or town in Florida. For this particular issue of the magazine, I plan to focus on the city of Sarasota. This will be convenient for me when taking photos for the issue because I reside in Sarasota. The cost of travel for me as the photographer will be minimal as I will be able to drive to major Sarasota destinations in mere minutes. I will work alone because I am more comfortable having full creative control for my own project. I plan to create a Florida travel magazine targeted towards a primarily millennial audience, or people in the 16-25 age range because these are the years in which teenagers and young adults are granted more independence and freedoms that allow them to travel on their own without supervision from other adults. I plan to make this magazine a must-read guide to Florida traveling for teenagers and young adults who have a sense of wanderlust. I will incorporate all aspects of traveling, including travel music, travel fashion, and travel locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.