Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Production Research: Teen Vogue Magazine Target Audience
The Teen Vogue Magazine is aimed at millennials, focusing on topics such as fashion and celebrities. The magazine also has a strong digital platform that appeals more to the technology-driven generation. Millennials and Generation Z U.S. citizens are the main target audience for my magazine because I am focused on advocating travel among young adults in the state of Florida. Although the magazine could largely appeal to any millennial in the U.S. wanting to travel in Florida, the support base is focused on within the state traveling by road trip because that would be more convenient. Fashion, beauty, entertainment, and politics are all major components that makes Teen Vogue a largely appealing magazine to a wide range of millennials which I could work into my magazine. This magazine largely aims at my target audience of young women. My travel magazine will largely appeal to the female demographic like Teen Vogue because as a young woman, I relate more to that demographic and would not be as effective trying to appeal to a male audience. Focusing on female young adults like Teen Vogue is the perfect target audience for my magazine. I will incorporate politics, entertainment, travel news and currents events all into my magazine. It will not be one that just focuses on hot spots around the state and massive advertising like most travel magazines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.